Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fastest Way to Succeed...Copy Cat Technique ..Meow!

Recently I attended a Seminar which showcased a series of Multi Millionaires on stage, one caught my eye, Investor, Phil Towns..

His formula for his rags to riches success?


Here's what he says about the "Fastest, Safest, Most Effective Way to Succeed in Business or Life"
"Go Copy Cat a Successful Mentor" So True!

There's nothing worse than Going to a Dentist for an Eye Surgery!!


Which is why its important to choose who you listen to for what sort of advise!

The rules in Business or Life is similar..
- Pick someone you want to emulate
- Follow and Copy their formula for success, habits, mindsets, actions..

- Get the same results or more..


One observation of the Mentors that I have been following is that all of them Rebel against the Norm!
They do things differently, they CREATED their own Unique Personal Brand while copy catting their way to Success... :)

There's no Hard and Fast rules when Selecting who you want to Follow or Mentor after...
Your list of mentors can also change with times as you Grow your Vision of who you want to be..

I've updated mine several times over and here's my Latest Updated Version

Here are my updated Top 5 Mentor Lists ..


  • Oprah Self Made Female Billionaire & Media Mogul ( always been and will always be :))

  • Anne Mc Kevit Self Made Female Billionaire ( School Drop out to Billionaire in Interior Design)

  • Ali Brown Self Made Multi Millionaire ( Broke & Divorced w/ less than $20 in her bank account Rose to her Millions through Online marketing)

  • Tony Hsieh (CEO Zappos, just sold his Online Shoe company to Amazon for USD$900+ Million)

  • Richard Branson (CEO Virgin, Billionaire & Serial Entrepreneur, Exceptional Risk Taker!)

Follow To me Means...

1. I read about them and track what they are doing even read their autobiographies

2. Cut and Paste their Profiles w/ words of wisdom and paste them in my office walls
3. Attend as many of their Major Events & Conferences where they speak and Find my way to be invited to their Private Reception to meet one to one, Interview and take photos w/ them

4. Set Intention to be Mentored directly by them


So who is Your BUSINESS MENTOR Whom you will COPY CAT your way to SUCCESS??


Believe, Act & Prosper


Suria Mohd











PS
: My dreams are Manifesting as I'll be meeting 4 of my Mentors this Year...:))


Meeting Billionaire Anne and Ali

Meeting Richard Branson and Tony Hsieh end of the mth


Oprah?? Well, Coming Soon Next :))

1 comment:

Fatema ~ An Online Mumpreneur said...

My dream was to be in your team and I am living the dream