Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Surrender....to the Best Yet the Most Challenging Moments..

Over these years, if there is one thing that I've become good and great at doing is to tune in and listen, watch observe, pay close attention to.. all those synonymous words that takes its meaning to this one distillation of meaning = BEING AWARE..

Awareness of signs, lessons, people, messages, meanings, pictures, incidences, stories.. everything that is happening around me...

To not place labels upon them as good or bad, but to appreciate them as just is...

Knowing that everything that happens, happens for a significant reason none other than to contribute to my expansion, growth to propel me and ascend me, to prepare me to transcend to the next level of being, from human being to that of spiritual being, for that is eventually the form that I know I will leave this earth as.. back to spirit..

All the experiences in this world are none other than to prepare me to transit to that level of complete surrender to collapse this reality of the world to that of the spirit..

I know in order for me to return in complete bliss and peace I would need to be connected back to my spiritual being, the form that has existed even before my human flesh exist to cloth me as the garment in this world..

I've come to be aware that every soul I meet is to give me a moment of expansion and growth, to heal me, to remind me of my own ego, to nudge me closer towards the true identity and purpose of being.. to be aligned and one with Source...

And life is such a great teacher at that. It keeps showing me what I need till I learn that lesson well before it reveals more to me, in such timely order, everything is just perfect and I would learn what I need to learn at that moment in life for me to move an inch closer to Source..

It seems that the stars have gathered in recent weeks as I keep noticing some similar patterns appearing in different forms and intensity yet speaking of the same theme compelling me to allow myself to receive Love fully, deeply, unconditionally..

Being Loved is the Best and Sweetest experience, yet the most difficult for me to fully assimilate..

Mentally and Intellectually I can comprehend and understand the capabilities and potentials I have yet I know there is a block to fully appreciate that gift of love..

I know when I get in such state, its the ego speaking in subtle ways for true self will receive in everything Good and Great about oneself in full honour and acceptance, for true self, the real "I" truly can recognize that "I" is not attached to Suria, to a title, a job description, a role as a mother or any possible labels whatsoever...

True 'I" recognizes its magnitude of Power, Infinite potentials for "I" recognize that it is from Source and it accepts fully yet with no slight hint of feeling super human or heroic in any way and completely is non ego centric..

The irony is "I" can only feel Powerful beyond measure only when "I" is willing to detach itself from the delusion of who truly "I" is and as long is its still attached to the ego of self identity, acknowledging its own powers then becomes an activity that is full of anguish & repulsion.

So the ability to receive fully is a spiritual act of its highest kind, to be able to embrace one's power as real, to feel all powerful yet to humbly acknowledge that it Glory doesn't comes from Self but from the Source, and be in deep gratitude that the Source had chosen to Flow its Power through "I" in the form of me, and to Choose me simply a Point to Shine its Power... thus with Power comes responsibility to Use those Power for the Highest Good of all..

So being stuck in not receiving is a sign of the ego on the way, in not wanting to receive so it creates its own story to separate itself from the strength that "I" possess..

When I can celebrate my power, the "I" power, then I know I can celebrate others too so easily, I can see greatness for I know this is the same Source of greatness that too empowers those as strong around me..

In that light, I wish to acknowledge these people who have recently walked into my life who has helped me realize the Power of Giving & Receiving.. and in their presence I felt at most energized and fulfilled, from their authenticity, sincerity and Giving in Contributions for the Highest Good of all...

@Harasha You are a Superbly Talented woman with a Huge Heart.. I feel like I have known you for ages, even if the moment of knowing you is just moments...

@Saiful You have been such an Inspiration of the Youthful energy that is so full of adventure, risk and exploring opportunities to the fullest.. your quest and zest for learning and growing is so positively contagious!

@July @Bebe @Vincent @Osman Your team spirit is simply Powerfully Awesome! Thank you for the Greatest of Heart and Service in Contribution and Transforming Lives by Taking Massive Actions to Put up the MMM programs! It's a joy to be connected to a wonderful team like WWC :)

@Normah Your diligence and commitment to pursue your work at the highest standards, your meticulous nature and sincerity to contribute, I can only take my hats off to you! Thank you for the gift that is You!

@Sis Liana You have been through with me through the Thick and Thin.. Only you know what I am going through now! I have been a pain in your $%%XX :)) But I love you no matter how.. so blood will always be thicker than water... I know I have done you injustice and wrong for my stubbornness! Well it comes from the same cookie cutter :P Love you! PS: You have amazing Talents and I believe in all Your Dreams! Hold on to them and you too Truly Deserve all the Greatness in You, for deep down you are a rare Diamond!

There's just far too many souls that has touched me within the last 6 months than I have ever felt in my last 30++ years living! The past 6 mths journey has been nothing short but a Truly Blessed one!

I am Now awaken to fully receive these Love and Amazing energy from you my friends and in that acknowledge the Power within each one of us, is indeed the Source that is also shining through me.. In that, we are One spiritually...

With my Greatest Love

Suria Mohd


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Article...

One Simple Tech - Computer News, Reviews and Guides
The Forex site - The Foreign Exchange
The Network site - The Networking Site
The Forex Page - The Foreign Exchange
The Adsense Site - Guides to Adsense
The Asian Hotties - Sexy Asian Girls